11.18.2014

Enchantment’s Rumpelstiltskin and Incredible Eyes

I stumbled upon the Enchantment's Rumpelstiltskin event.  What fun, with lovely items for purchase and gifts upon completion.  Here is a link to the blog explaining: ENCHANTMENT


Also, I have something very special to share.  If you have not tried Mayfly mesh eyes, you can get a FREE PAIR.  They are exquisite!  I have quite an eye collection and these are my absolute favorites.  They come with a multi-option, easy to use hud so you can change eye and pupil size, shadows, lights.  I highly recommend them.  Try them! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mayfly-Luminous-FREE-Color-Mesh-Eyes-London-Fog/5764948




 What I'm Wearing:

Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (London Fog)
.::Dead Dollz::. The Miller's Daughter Choker - Blue
.::Dead Dollz::. The Miller's Daughter Gown - Enchantment
Slink Lorelei Stilettos Midnight
Glam Affair - Margot - India Clean - Dark brown
-Glam Affair - Romy - Lips Gloss 02
SEVEN -  Black eyeliner
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - B 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands 
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High
TRUTH HAIR Posy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)