12.16.2014

Braved the weather for Snow Days! at Collabor88

It was definitely chilly, but oh, the lengths we shall go.  

My hair with scarf (Clawtooth) and skin (Glam Affair) came from this month's Collabor88. Have you "Collabor'd" yet this month?

I added a cute little top and skirt from Sn@tch, and made a quick side trip at Hucci for my new boots.  I was so pleased I didn't immediately notice my toes were freezing!  ;)






What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica
HAIR:  Clawtooth: Snug as a Bug
EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Stormy Teal)
CLOTHING:  :::Sn@tch Cady SLINK Physique Hud (Darks):::
:::Sn@tch Tegan Mini Skirt (Red):::
SHOES:  ::HH:: Hucci Maypearl Boot - (SLP)
SLINK PHYSIQUE MESH BODY
SLINK HANDS
SLINK FEET
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black
*League* Windlight Facelight Softer