4.28.2016

My Retreat


Some evenings, wouldn't a retreat be nice? Away from responsibilities, just some good ole "me" time. Image Essentials has created a build with poses to do just that! It's called My Retreat. All poses here plus more are included! My Retreat is available at the Black Fashion Fair, and I haven't given you much time to get it since the fair ends tomorrow. :-O


My lovely braided tresses are called Frostbite by Rezology! The hairstyle was inspired by oh, some adorable animated movie. ;) Frostbite is rigged mesh and the style can go from casual to elegant with the click of an inventory finger. I particularly like it because you can easily see jewelry and the front of an outfit as well as the back, but you still have long, luxurious hair. The texturing is gorgeous!


Ready for one of my usual comments? Okay....Mayfly Eyes. Nuff said.


My exquisite jewelry is by Zuri Jewelry, called the Czarina V1 Elite Collection. The set consists of necklace, earrings and bracelets and includes extensive colorchange menus! This collection will go with any colors you desire.


My fantastically sensual and elegant gown is by Sweet Intoxication, called Angel, in Black. You can get your own Angel gown but hurry; this is part of the Fame & Fortune Hunt for 1L !! It comes in standard mesh sizes. I'm wearing my Maitreya body and the alphas worked just right.

Now to relax in My Retreat...go get yours!


CREDITS:

Hair - rezology - InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
Frostbite

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Deep Lake) - New Group Gift!

Gown - ::SWEET INTOXICATION:: - InWorld
ANGEL GOWN - BLACK
Part of the Fame & Fortune Hunt for 1Ls !!!

Jewelry - Zuri Jewelry - InWorld Website Facebook Flickr
Czarina V1 Elite Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets
w/Colorchange Menu!

Poses:  Image Essentials - InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook Flickr
Women's Retreat - Only 250Ls at Event
Black Fashion Fair until April 29th !!

Also, check out Image Essentials' new satellite store
@ ArtistsForSL-IMAGE ESSENTIALS
Poses 10% off to Gallery Participants

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)