9.11.2016

No, You May Not See More


Ready for work, purse in hand, when all I want to do is stay home and pile up comfortably on the couch! Oh well, a girl's gotta bring home a paycheck.

It's a very Swank post here! Outside the Box! is in some sort of a race with itself to keep making nicer and nicer furniture, I swear. This Beaufort collection and Chess Table Set are lovely and wonderful for entertaining at home with friends. Or, that one special friend. 

I'm wearing Angelica Hair by {Letituier}, also at Swank. Love it! This is a high top, severe and long ponytail. It comes with Classic hairbases. I am wearing my Lelutka head hairbase. 

My complete outfit is by ::Alter:: I'm sorry, I simply cannot show you more in this post. It's so RED HOT and confidently sexy, to show more would melt my entire post - you need to check it out for yourself. The materials-enabled texturing is fantastic. The question "Does my b*tt look big in these pants?" will get the response, "Yes, ma'am, and omg, thank you!"


CREDITS:

Hair - {Letituier} - Angelica Hair - Gold Blond
Swank 

Outfit - ::ALTER:: - Red
Samm Leather Jack & Undershirt
Qendra High Waist Pants
York Sexy Shoes
Kravitz Handbag w/Handpose
York Heels High {Shoe Shape}
Multiple Fits and Color Selection
Swank 

Furniture - Outside The Box!
Chess Table Set
Beaufort Corner Couch
Beaufort Nook Table
Beaufort Wing Back Chair
Includes Multiple Sits and Prop Rezzes
Swank 

**********************
EVENT INFO:
Swank - September
Theme: Free Style !!

**********************

Plants - Luna Bliss - Potted Blue Lily Group

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara mesh body, Slink hands & feet,
Lara Hurley-Cerise Applier for Lelutka Head & Skin (Midtone)

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Cheryl 3

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)