5.14.2017

Don't Let Life Get Me Down


"Don't let life get me down, gonna take life the way that I found it..." as the song goes. And that's much easier to do when I've Got the Music In Me! (as performed by Kiki Dee)

Heads up! My outfit is by Masoom, called Alia. And I've got to tell you, it is fan-f'ing-tastic! <~~bonus points, from what movie? All lady DJ's, Hosts, and Music Lovers - this IS the dress. Can anything be more perfect for a music scene?? Alia includes the necklace and bracelet and there are texture change huds for the dress AND jewelry. I found that any slight pokes were easily fixed with alpha cuts, so this can be worn to perfection. I. Adore. This. Dress!

I opened my review copy for my Maddox hair, by Tameless. Omg, try this one ladies, it's thick and wild and as pretty as it is in the front - while allowing for great fashion and/or great cleavage to shine! - it's thick and luxurious in the back. 

Image Essentials was my automatic choice for a great pose to compliment this outfit! This is from the CD Stack scene rezzer/Female Studio, located at the store.

Time to put some great music on!


CREDITS:

Hair - Tameless - Maddox
20 Fantasy & 20 Natural Textures
Each color pack is 149Ls, Mega Pack only 249Ls!


* * * * * * * * * *
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Website
___________________________________________________

Outfit - [[ Masoom ]]
Alia dress shirt and jewellery 
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza Freya & Isis
Mesh Bodies Addict until May 31st !!


* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About [[ Masoom ]] :
100% Original Mesh & Textures
___________________________________________________

.LeLutka. - Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Inc. Glam Affair Chloe Skin, Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
_____________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

CD Stack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)