2.17.2018

Oh Boys Really Should Make Passes


...at girls who wear glasses, because they're hot, hot, hot!

Lots going on in this post. Okay, first off, darn ya Powder Pack! You made me pop on my Catwa Catya again. I was on a long roll with Lelutka Chloe, very happily. I suffer from identity crisis when I switch heads too much, but now I'm back in love with my Catya. OMG, what a great Powder Pack for February! Amara Beauty skin, Mudskin lips, and euphoric eyes/liner/shadow. I particularly love euphoric eyes for my Catwa head.

With that in motion, I selected some really cute hair by EscalateD called Baily. The designer, Dolphin Ayres, was a recipient of one of The Hunties 2017 awards! Well deserved and congratulations! I was late to the congrats party, having just found out.

My tattoo is by Liquid called Lust, and the one I'm wearing is the Rainbow colors. It's available at the Twe12ve event. Isn't it fantastic?? Another featured designer at Twe12ve is .kosmetik with marvelous nail appliers called Crave Red. I really like the huds, making it possible for even Maitreya wearers to have a set of different textures on each nail, with different options for wear! The dress I'm wearing - see pic below - is by anny's Fashion, named Amalie, and I fell instantly in love with it. It includes multiple fits and a texture hud - make this one a fashion staple.

Finally, what really pulled the post together are the poses by NANTRA. The set of Bento poses with auto-rez glasses props is called Boys Don't Make Passes, and can be found at ULTRA. I'm always waiting with a smile to see what NANTRA will release next, they're always wonderful fun for photos!

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Hair - .EscalateD.
Baily
@ Truth or Dare Affair until February 28th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Website
_____________________________

Tattoo - Liquid
Lust Tattoo ~ Rainbow
Maitreya, Omega
TWE12VE until February 28th

Nails - .kosmetik
Crave Red
Maitreya, Omega, Slink, Vista
TWE12VE until February 28th


Dress - anny's Fashion
Amalie Waist Skirt and Top
Multiple Fits, Texture Hud
TWE12VE until February 28th
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
TWE12VE February
THEME:  Lust
By Evil Bunny Productions
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Bento Poses - {NANTRA}
Boys Don't Make Passes
6 Bento Poses + Mirrors + Prop
ULTRA until March 8th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Information:
___________________________

Skin - Amara Beauty - Debbie
Eyes/Liner/Shadow - .euphoric - Nora Makeup Series
Lips - Mudskin - You Can Eat My Lips # Moist Flavor
Powder Pack (Catwa) February 2018

Izzie's - Catwa
Dimples

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Exquisite Jewellery - Love's Blush Wedding Ring V2

Backdrop - MONS
3D - Leafly Photoshoot Decor (white)

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)