9.13.2018

I Knew It From The Start


Another day passes by, I'm dreamin' of you, 
And though I know it might be just a dream, dreams come true, 
Somewhere, somehow I'll find you even though it takes all of 
My life {all of my life}

And when I finally do {and when I finally do} 
I know inside my heart {I know inside my heart} 
That there could be no doubt, I knew it from the start

You are the one 
That I've been searching for my whole life through, 
{You are the one} You are the one that I've been looking for 
And now that I have found you, 
I'll never let you go, I'll hold you in my arms 
You are the one

                    ~~ You Are The One, Toni Gonzaga


CREDITS:

#LANA - The Destiny Dress
Includes Sparkle Option
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
THE TRUNK SHOW
August 19th through September 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

Vanity Hair - Winter Vows w/Optional Flower
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Maxi Gossamer - Serena Teardrop Necklace/Earrings

Genus Bento Head v1.1 - Mocap - Beta Phase REOPENED

Izzie's - Dimples

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

*PosESioN* - Soledad 1 Pose

Location - My Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)