4.02.2020

My Pretty Easter Basket


A tisket, a tasket
I have an Easter basket.
Come and put an egg inside
My pretty Easter basket.

               ~~ My Pretty Easter Basket, The Kiboomers!



CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Babette Hair / Streaks
& Cheep-Cheep! shoulderpet
For The Bunny Hop Hunt 2 until April 14th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

irrISIStible - Easter Sweet Dress
Multi-Fits, 3 Texture Hud
Wanderlust! 50Ls @ Store
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace Facebook Flickr
_____________________________

[the Skinnery] - Signe (LeLutka) @ Uber until April 22nd
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body
_____________________________

Serenity Style - Fall In Love Set
Gate, Milkaid Pink & Red Roses, Hay Bale w/Animations
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

{NANTRA} - Trick or Treat, Pose 4
JIAN Straight Ear Bunnies
Pillows - Easter Basket
*!R.O!* Easter Eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)