7.29.2020

Sweeter than peaches and cream


I heard you sigh, but I don't wanna see you cry
You looked just like a walking dream
Sweeter than peaches and cream

If you want me let me know
I can show you how
If you've got nowhere to go
I can show you now

I'm yours to tame, and I don't even know your name
I like to touch your perfect skin
I can't stop once I begin

To show you more than I have ever shown before
If you could read what's on my mind
Give me yours and I'll give you mine

                     ~~Peaches and Cream, Air Supply


CREDITS:

Beloved Jewelry - Mirabilis Set
Multi Piece Collection, Resize, Texture Change
Gems by UniK through August 12th
_____________________________
♥ ♥ ♥
More Event Info:
_____________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Maeve (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Light Eyebrows
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Falsies and Powder Matte Lipstick (Lelutka HD)
+ Body V3
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Exile - Versailles hair
.LeLutka. - FLEUR Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Tetra - Phoenix Dress
Maitreya Lara Bento Body


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)