8.02.2020

What I did today, all day, and what I plan on doing tomorrow


Not really, unfortunately.  I've been off work sick for the better part of two weeks, so it's back to work for me!  My illness is non-Covid related, but in our small office one employee is now off for two weeks because her daughter tested positive.  :(  I think this is our "new normal."  Please stay safe, everyone. 


CREDITS:

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Porto Lounger Set
Adult/PG w/Rezzables,  Loads of Animations
Using one animation included
Access Event until August 8th
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Tree Bench Magnolia
Adult/PG, Wood & Pillow Texture Change
__________________________ 

Heart Designs - Orange Beauty (July group gift)

Apple Fall Lemonade
[Park Place] Accessories - Stack of Books


1 comment:

Tell me what you think. :)