1.09.2021

Kitties love Dreamland Designs' furniture and decor. They told me.


Dreamland Designs is at Swank this month, with the Lorena Complete Bedroom Set.  All depicted is included in the set, except for a Jian kitty and Your Dreams' cat toy.  I seem to have a habit of adding kitties to furniture and decor shots.  Puppies work too.  :)

The Lorena set has lots of delightful detail work, and make your selection of Adult or PG.  Remember when virtual beds were boxy with flat layers for bedclothes??  I think my rug looks like it goes through realistic cat sliding while at play.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

 Dreamland Designs - Lorena Complete Bedroom Set
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - January Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

JIAN - Munchkin Kittens :: Siamese Wandering Kitten

Your Dreams - Cat Toy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)