2.18.2021

Am I a barren temple left for newer ways


Am I a barren temple
Left for newer ways
Of speaking mysteries my veils cannot contain?
Should I prepare to winter spans again
Of silent centuries pierced for only certain men?

              ~~Alone, My Epic


CREDITS:

Vanity Hair - HeLLO
w/Inc. African Hairbase (Red)
@ Tres Chic until March 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

L.I.C. - Passion Necklace (Fitted)
Maitreya, Slink, Tonic, TMP, Freya
Limitless Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Leven Ink Tattoo - Zanett - BOM - 70%
Mangula - Zoe Top

Nuve - Lucy Skin - BOM - Med/Sunkissed/Browless w/Tintable Brow
 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
theMARS - Butter Gloss Lips HUD 2 (LelutkaEvo HD)
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

Elle Boutique - Eden Earrings (no longer available)

{NANTRA} - Don't Look Back, Pose 6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)