1.03.2022

Convalescing at home


Forced convalescence and bed rest
Staring contest
With the ceiling and my feet
Was momentarily conscious
Of the backflips
I’ve been doing in my sleep
I’m not afraid of the future
Have to suffer and repeat
I tend to agree
What happens will be
Pain of my own making
Cut short by eternity

               ~~Forced Convalescence, Bright Eyes


CREDITS:

MOoH! - Trixie Hoodie & Bunny Slippers
January Group Gift Set
+
MOoH! - Wrinkled Round Boho Rug
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Facebook Flickr Website
_____________________________

Secret Poses -  Olivia, Pose 1
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - LoutLout Chaise Set
(Adult/PG)
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________ 

DOUX - Morning Hairstyle
Nuve - Jackie Skin - BOM @ Anthem Event until January 30th
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
e.marie // Skyla Earrings
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
Blueberry - Julia Leggings

Kraftwork - Shabby Console Desk . Laptop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)