6.14.2024

When a mermaid comes up for air


Mermaid came up for air, I grabbed her by her hair
And told her I would build with her just come inside my lair
I'll lay you out and keep you warm
Look in your face and I see the storms have
Took a toll on your trust, see I could assure you this is more than the lust, oww
Make it hard to identify, any good King from other lames and I testified
I'm giving you everything and losing my everything
Gotta be haunting me, the fisherman lost at sea

                   ~~Some Say, The Airplane Boys


CREDITS:

ERSCH Callie Swimsuit & Pearls
Bombshell/Legacy/Perky, LaraX/PetiteX, Reborn/Mounds/Waifu,
Kupra/Bimbo, GenX Classic/Curvy
Color Packs, Swimsuit & Pearls are not linked
The Warehouse Sale until June 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

TRUTH Collective - FAGA / Evocative Hair
Nuve - MADDIE Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Avi-Glam - Seducing Eyes Pack 3
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY

Posesion Shena Set, Pose 2

SEmotion Libellune - Tropical Aratinga Animesh #6
_____________________________

Raindale - Mermaid's Lair Bed
For Wanderlust
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)