10.11.2024

Loving You


Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're beautiful
Makin' love with you is all I wanna do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that I do is out of lovin' you

No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
'Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day of my life is filled with lovin' you
Lovin' you I see your soul come shinin' through
And every time that we, ooh, I'm more in love with you

                ~~Lovin' You, Minnie Riperton


CREDITS:

Secret Poses - Loving You Couple Set, Pose 3
Anthem until October 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed
Separate Genus Morph Version!
Nuve - Dimples V3 75% Sunkissed
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH Collective / Wasabi - Pudding Hair
Avi-Glam - Seducing Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
LIVIA Essential Hoop Earrings EvoX - Group Gift
~~ Ysoral ~~  .:Luxe Wedding Ring Maggi:.
Addams //  Camila Off Shoulder Sweater & Bodysuit
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

He is wearing:

WINGS / ER1105 Hair
.LeLutka. / Kris Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Ascension Eyes, Nicolo Skin w/Velour "EROS" Body Skin
BRABOS / 'V6' Bryce Facial Hair
~~ Ysoral ~~ Luxe Wedding Ring Diego
~~ Ysoral ~~ Luxe watch Olympe
Ignition Expanse Shirt
Cold Ash - Larkham Jeans
Legacy Bento Body
___________________________

SYNNERGY.TAVIS // Cabin in the woods [360] Backdrop

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)