9.30.2026

On the tarmac


I'd say it's hard to be your girl and you'd say it's easy to love me
I feel complacent in your world while you're on the highway to Long Beach
I'm running full speed on the tarmac of the airport
where you told me that you couldn't make me part of your plans

Lead me on, let me go
I won't say I told you so
Lost me in your point of view
Everything we didn't do
Everything I should've said
Always said it'd never end
Never needed me at all
Left me in the terminal

                  ~~Tarmac, Lamb


CREDITS:

Meva - PrintLab Tank & Vest
One Base/Endless Looks
LaraX/PetiteX, Legacy, Reborn/Waifu
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - NORA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed with Nuve's Rhea Bodyskin
Nuve - Ruby Eyelashes
Nuve - Nora Lipstick
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

AVI-GLAM - Loveable Eyes
_____________________________

Magika - Ashley Hair
.LeLutka. - CAMILA 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
NaaNaa's - Juliana Necklace Set
Avaway - MY LOVE FOREVER Bracelets & Rings
 REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

 Black Box Poses - Lena Set, Pose 5
♥ ♥ ♥
 ___________________________

SATO - Nighttime Jet Set, #1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)