2.21.2015

Simple Joys of Maidenhood





Where are the simple joys of maidenhood?
Where are all those adoring daring boys?
Where's the knight pining so for me
he leaps to death in woe for me?
Oh where are a maiden's simple joys?


     The Simple Joys of Maidenhood - Camelot
When I started working with this gorgeous dress and jewelry from Hudson's, I planned a hunting trip for the perfect location. An ornate castle! A garden! Butterflies! Something as visually appealing as this dress. But then while selecting poses, I knew no background frills were needed. Do you agree?
What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  SUGARUSH
Elsa _Medium_ 06 _Eyebrow B
Medium_Cleavage

HAIR:  TRUTH HAIR Sally
EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Morning Sea)

NAILS:  PATHOS - Pastel Nails (Slink)

GOWN & JEWELRY - Hudson's  
Guinevere Rose Dress
Platinum N Onyx Heart Necklace, Earrings (GROUP GIFT!)

SLINK HANDS & FEET
Maxi Gossamer - MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1

POSES:  Eternal Dream 
Pic 1 - Ashleigh 06 in store
Pic 2 - Ashleigh 04 in store
Pic 3 - Angelique 08 - at Designer Circle 99th Round until February 28th!
Pice 4 - Ashleigh 08 in store



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)