2.07.2015

Sugarush - Free Group Gift!

I am honored to have SUGARUSH as a new sponsor! You must see the store and the beautiful skins offered. This is Alice in Apricot Tone, and she is the FREE GROUP GIFT. Alice glows with fresh innocence and is sure to capture everyone's heart.  

On my blog, I often use a combination of makeups - eye shadow, liner, blush, lipstick, gloss. In these photos, I have on my usual mesh lashes, and just...the...Sugarush Skin! This perfect makeup IS the skin! Pick up this free skin.  You'll be buying more now, or picking out what you'll buy later!  They are truly that gorgeous.


 What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  *SUGARUSH _ Alice _Apricot_04 (w/Maitreya Applier)

HAIR:  CATWA HAIR Aimee
Exclusive Release at Fashion Fair 2015!!! (February 1-28)

EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (London Fog)

JEWELRY:  Lazuri Shahy Pearls and Opals Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet

LINGERIE:  MAAI neveah corset * White (Maitreya applier)

MAITREYA LARA BODY, SLINK HANDS & FEET

MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium

NAILS:  DMZ - SLink nails - Black Velvet

POSES:  Eternal Dream - *ED* Ashleigh 06, 07, 08
Now Through February 14th at Designer Circle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)