1.20.2016

Bold Colors


On my walk today, I glanced down to see that a little snowman had fallen into step with me! He smiled as I shared my umbrella. We continued our walk, side by side.

This adorable pose is by Eternal Dream; it includes the snowman and umbrella.  It's a Snowy Day 03 is part of the store's offerings for the Oh My Gacha event!   

My colorful outfit, Maggie, is a beautiful selection from Luxe Paris Fashion House. I love the color scheme! Maggie includes the matching boots which readily pull the entire outfit together.

You'll find Zoz nails at this round of Cosmopolitan. These are Vtip White - Dark. Bring on the colors and shine!

CREDITS:

Hair:  Lamb. - Love Fade
Collabor88

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Darkling Sea)

Luxe Paris Fashion House - InWorld
Maggie Cape, Blue Jeans (wearing Maitreya version)
& Maggie Boots

Nails - ZOZ - Vtip White - Dark
Slink, Maitreya, Zoz Mesh & Now for Omega
Fatpack, also available in single appliers too
Cosmopolitan until January 30th!

Pose:  Eternal Dream - It's a Snow Day 03
w/Snowman & Umbrella Props
@ Oh My Gacha

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)