1.10.2016

Corsage-less


This mini formal by Whymsical Marketplace, called Golden Champagne New Year Sweetheart Cocktail Dress, released late and then took me even longer to blog. I shall blame the designer for that! No wait, I shall blame the tardy blogger for that! :p Actually, it doesn't matter because I see all sorts of occasions for this little gem of a dress. It's flirty and would be perfect for Valentine's Day, a prom, or any night out dancing or simply wanting to dress up.

Calico made the especially cute hairstyle! This is Febe. She has juicy curls and is layered. I love the bangs! Febe is available at the Hairology event.

See my Mayfly eyes? These are Desert Fire, a very unusual and attention getting color. 

KC Couture has recently released another marvelous pair of heels, YUUNA, and it comes packed with the multi-color Hud for your wardrobe color coordinating.


CREDITS:

Hair: Calico - Febe
Hairology Now !!!

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Desert Fire)

Whymsical Marketplace - InWorld / Marketplace
Golden Champagne New Year Sweetheart Cocktail Dress

.:KC:. Couture YUUNA Heels (Wearing Slink High version)

Pose:  !Bang - Stand 357

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)