6.08.2017

Be My Little Baby


Take me home tonight
I don't want to let you go till you see the light
Take me home tonight
Listen honey
Just like Ronnie sang
Be my little baby
Oh, oh, oh

I get frightened in all this darkness
I get nightmares I hate to sleep alone
I need some company a guardian angel
To keep me warm when the cold winds blow

I can feel you breathe
I can feel your heart beat faster

                                                                     ~~ Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money


CREDITS:

Lingerie - TST Creations - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Primula purple
Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Applier Huds
_____________________________________________

Sultry_5 mirror
5 Bento Poses + Mirrors!
* * * * * * * * * *
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Hair - Exile:: - Cool Girl

Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Yonder Eyes
+
Izzie's - Catwa - Dimples

Eye Applier - Bold & Beauty
Kimberly (Catwa) - Eyeshadows
Previous Powder Pack -More Info HERE

Lipstick - [Pink Fuel] - CATWA LIPSTICK - Essential (Pinks)
Previous Powder Pack -More Info HERE

Hair Flowers - ^*^GAYAA^*^~~Madona-flower

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Rigged Mesh Eyes 
Glam Affair Skin (Lucille), Maitreya Lara Body/Hands

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)