6.16.2017

I'm In Love With Stacy's Mom


Stacy, can I come over after school?
We can hang around by the pool
Did your mom get back from her business trip?
Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip?

You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be
I'm all grown up now, baby can't you see

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
She's all I want and I've waited for so long
Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom


Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

Stacy, do you remember when I mowed your lawn?
Your mom came out with just a towel on
I could tell she liked me from the way she stared
And the way she said, "You missed a spot over there."

And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But since your dad walked out, your mom could use a guy like me


Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
She's all I want, and I've waited for so long
Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom

                                                            ~~ Stacy's Mom, Fountains of Wayne

CREDITS:

Hair - Alli&Ali Designs - InWorld
Savannah Hair (Dark Unicorn)
Unicorn Hair Sale! Runs until end of June
_____________________________________________

Swimsuit & Heels - Apple Heart Inc.
Rita - Inc. Hud 7 Colors, 7 Textures, 7 Heel Colors
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s)
@ Designer Circle until June 24th !!
* * * * * *
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________________________

Furniture - CHEZ MOI FURNITURES
VINTAGE LOUNGER Set
Adult or PG, 100% Original Mesh
Animations & Rezzables for Singles & Couples
@ Cosmopolitan until June 17th, hurry!
More Info about the set HERE
* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About CHEZ MOI:
InWorld Marketplace / Website / Facebook / Flickr
_________________________________________________

Landscaping - .:Tm:. Creation
 Asian Garden Plants Rocks Arrangement
Ground Cover Cherry Blossom Flowers

Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)

@ Vintage Fair until June 25th !!

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ inc. Glam Affair Chloe Skin,
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)