10.27.2017

Macabre Magic Show


Kids today. Nothing phases them. I pull a rabbit out of a hat and they just sit there. Come on, this is some heavy duty magic here! Empty hat and voila! A rabbit! (crickets chirping) Well at least the fireflies are stirred to activity. I gotta get a better audience. Here's your cell phones back, kids. Carol Ann, remember, stay out of the light...I think you've already suffered too much radioactivity as it is.

I'm wearing The HellBeast-Fish 4 This complete outfit by Sn@tch! There are bunches of pieces so grab your rods and go fishing to get this outfit including the hair free!

My pose with props is by Image Essentials called Out of a hat. The pose set is available at Twe12ve until the end of the month. So cute/so fun! My kitteh likes the included platform.


CREDITS:

Hair/Outfit/Jewelry/Makeup - :::Sn@tch:::
Fish 4 This - The HellBeast
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________

Out of a hat
5 Poses & Prop, 300Ls
Exclusive @ Twe12ve until October 31st !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________

Fireflies - Persefona - InWorld

kaerri Zadie Steamer Trunks

Kitteh - JIAN - Pudgy Persians
2. Adult Wanderer RARE

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Chloe)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)