10.18.2017

The Color Of The Night


You and I moving in the dark
Bodies close but souls apart
Shadowed smiles and secrets unrevealed
I need to know the way you feel

I'll give you everything I am
And everything I want to be
I'll put it in your hands
If you could open up to me oh
Can't we ever get beyond this wall

'Cause all I want is just once
To see you in the light
But you hide behind
The color of the night

I can't go on running from the past
Love has torn away this mask
And now like clouds like rain I'm drowning and
I blame it all on you
I'm lost - God save me

                      ~~ The Color Of The Night, Lauren Christy

I planned on showing you more with this post but I became so enchanted with Sn@tch's Jyoti hair, it remained a closeup! Quick reminder - the Sn@tch SPOOKY SALE ends today (and I hope for everyone's sake it's extended - the 50%-75% off sales at the main store and gifts are AMAZING).

My adorable necklace is by Slipper Originals, named Crescent. It's available at The Underdog Event. There are many options, including adding a little kitty! Awww.


CREDITS:

Hair - :::Sn@tch:::
Jyoti
 +
Freddie Sweater
Multi Fits & Colors
+
Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega
30 Colors!!
  ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________________

Necklace - Slipper Originals
Crescent
@ The Underdog Event until November 4th !!
+
Clarise (Bento)
68Main until October 30th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
________________________________

Girl Next Door
5 Poses + Mirrors, 300Ls
Exclusive @ Designer Showcase until October 31st !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________

Hairbase - E. Vary - Mari (Omega)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Ayama) @ Collabor88
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Backdrop - :::Sn@tch:::
Vampire Skybox
  ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)