5.18.2018

Princesses Get Their Way


Call me a princess, I don't mind
Selfish disgrace to womankind
People need hobbies - I unwind
Watching how much I weigh

Other girls work for law degrees
Some scrub the floor on hands and knees
I'd rather have a facial, please
Slather her face in clay

Soon I'll get married - what could be sweeter?
To some Salim or Abdullah
Whoever he is, the two things he'll need are
Earplugs and plenty of moola

Princesses write a check - it clears
That's 'cause they spend those wonder years
Running to Dad and faking tears
Training him to obey
Fresh outta cash? No problem, I drop a
Snit and go running straight to my papa
Then everything's okay
Princesses get their way
Believe it
Princesses get their way

                ~~ from Aladdin


CREDITS:

MUSA - Calcite Eyes
The Gacha Garden until May 31st
_____________________________

Jasmine Outfit
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
___________________________

*elise* - Princess Bento Rings
InStore Release
+
GROUP GIFT
*elise* - THE ONE
Crown, Earrings, Necklace, Bracelet
Matches Princess Bento Rings
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Bento Pose - Image Essentials
Sweet and Sassy Collection
Sweet 5m
300Ls @ Designer Showcase until May 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

:::Phoenix::: - Aimy Hair
FaMESHed Go for May

Glam Affair - Terry - Skin/Applier (Catwa)

Izzie's - Spring Colors Lipgloss (Lelutka)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)