5.21.2018

Singing In The Shower


I don't know, it's just something about ya
Got me feeling like I can't be without ya
Anytime someone mention your name
I be feeling as if I'm around ya

Ain't no words to describe you baby
All I know is that you take me high
Can you tell that you drive me crazy?
'Cause I can’t get you out my mind

Thinkin' of ya when I'm goin' to bed
When I wake up think of ya again
You are my homie, lover and friend
Exactly why

You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever your around
I always seem to smile

And people ask me how
Well your the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower
Ladade ladada ladada
Singing in the shower
Ladade ladada ladada
Singing in the shower

All I want, all I need is your lovin'
Baby you make me hot like an oven
Since you came you know what I've discovered
Baby I don't need me another

                ~~ Shower, Becky G


CREDITS:

Salacity Creations - Steamy Shower, Bath Mat
Illuminate until June 13th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:

___________________________

[Park Place] - Autumn Dreams Wall Mirror, Patio Plant - Ishtari

CHEZ MOI - Supreme Toilet,
Bathroom Decor, Slipper and Paties
InStore
+
Potted Plant (Gift @ Tres Chic)

kaerri - Bel Air Shampoos

JIAN - Pudgy Persian - Orange Companion Kitten
________________________

Sintiklia - Oona Hair

Applier/Skin - Lumae
Neoma Neutral (Catwa) - Tone 6

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)