7.28.2018

My Heart Is A Ghost Town


Died last night in my dreams

Walking the streets
Of some old ghost town
I tried to believe
In God and James Dean
But Hollywood sold out
Saw all of the saints

Lock up the gates
I could not enter
Walked into the flames
Called out your name
But there was no answer
And now I know my heart is a ghost town

My heart is a ghost town
My heart is a ghost town
My heart is a ghost town
                   ~~ Ghost Town, Adam Lambert

CREDITS:

Tiffany Designs * - Vivian in Pink
Multi Appliers, Inc Jewelry
24 hours PROMO - 50% OFF 

(another 50% OFF - if you wear group tag)
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

 Serenity Style - A New Beginning
Duchess Backdrops Gacha Collection
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Doe - Crinkle Fries Hair

GENUS Project - Genus Bento head v1.0 - Mocap
BETA now CLOSED; full release soon
Omega upgrade delivered to BETA owners 07/26/18

[Glam Affair] - Roxy Applier [ Genus ] 007
Uber until August 22nd

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Foxcity -  Formal VOL1-2 (Slim gown)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)