7.29.2018

Vanity Hair, and Campout Begins For MBA Fair 2018


Vanity Hair. This style is named Baccara. I know I say this a lot for excellent reason, but this is one of my favorite hairstyles ever! You'll find Baccara now in the store.

Drumroll. Yes, it's almost here. Mesh Body Addicts Fair 2018 starts on August 1st! I am camped out near the entrance so I can make a mad dash in when the gates opens. There's quite an impressive lineup and you won't want to miss this one. Credits below include a link to the website - check for more information and updates there. I will add location links here soon.  I'm wearing the Luna Top/Skirt by -:zk:- Store, Tiana Heels by SLACKGIRL, and posed by NINA ROSARIO

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

-:zk:- Store - Luna Top/Skirt
Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass
Texture Hud

SLACKGIRL - Tiana Heels
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza

NINA ROSARIO POSES - Set 70, Pose C
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
MESH BODY ADDICTS FAIR 2018
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Vanity Hair - Baccara
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________


.euphoric ~Marie Eyes Applier ~[Catwa]
Kinky Monthly until August 19th
Saved for reference in upcoming posts w/closeups - OMG, these are amazing!

Insol - Lona applier A (Catwa) - Anti-Gacha, Glam Eyeshadow

Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Scene On Location:  Mythical Serenity Photography Sim
Free Rez Rights - Be Sure To Clean Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)