8.06.2018

Dark And Silent Barrier Between


I'm woven in a fantasy,
I can't believe the things I see
The path that I have chosen now has led me to a wall
And with each passing day I feel a little more like something dear was lost

It rises now before me,
A dark and silent barrier between,
All I am, and all that I would ever want to be
It's just a travesty,
Towering, marking off the boundaries my spirit would erase

To pass beyond is what I seek,
I fear that I may be too weak
And those are few who've seen it through to glimpse the other side,
The promised land is waiting like a maiden that is soon to be a bride

The moment is a masterpiece,
The weight of indecision's in the air
Standing there,
The symbol and the sum of all that's me
It's just a travesty,
Towering, blocking out the light and blinding me
I want to see

Gold and diamonds cast a spell,
It's not for me, I know it well
The riches that I seek are waiting on the other side
There's more than I can measure in the treasures of the love that I can find

And though it's always been with me,
I must tear down the wall and let it be
All I am, and all that I was ever meant to be,
In harmony
Shining true and smiling back at all who wait to cross

~~ The Wall, Kansas


CREDITS:

{NANTRA} - Off The Wall Pose Set, 5m
ULTRA until August 11th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

DESIGNERS FEATURED
NOW MESH BODY ADDICTS FAIR

Zibska - Livie Eyemakeup/Lips

Slack Girl - Zarah Mesh Nail Maitreya

Elle Boutique - Bloom Bento Rings

[Have Unequal] - Zoe Jumpsuit & Boots
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
MESH BODY ADDICTS FAIR 2018
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Leven Ink Tattoo - Flowers Dark Purple
Maitreya, Belleza, Omega
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

/Wasabi Pills/ - Sage Mesh Hair (Gacha)

GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head v1.1 - Mocap
BETA now CLOSED; full release soon
Omega upgrade delivered to BETA owners 07/26/18

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)