8.31.2018

Fresh And New Again With You


Loving you is easy, loving you is wondrous and pure
I shout it from the roof tops
How long must I wait 'til I see your smile

Might of been the moonlight
Caught up in the sparkle in your eyes
So we gotta know I should go slow
But it's not in me to wait

'Cause I'm alive I'm on fire
Shine like a star burst into the sky

Oh the fury of desire
You burn so bright electrify
You light me up you take me higher

I've been down a long road
And I've become a stranger to myself
Digging in my heels and hoping time
Might be kinder if I wait it out

Nothing came from wondering
And I became so small and insecure
Didn't know the cost of all I lost
Until I found it fresh and new
(Again with you)

And I'm on fire
Shine like a star burst into the sky

                     ~~ Loving You Is Easy, Sarah McLachlan


CREDITS:

Tiffany Designs * - Trisha in Blue
Free Gift !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Mosquito's Way - Bea Heels
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

{Limerence} - Judi Hair

Maxi Gossamer - Violette Cut Bead Boho Necklace
Fifty Linden Fridays
(I already had this, almost bought it again, lol)

GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head v1.1 - Mocap
Beta Phase REOPENED

DeeTaleZ - Fabienne Applier/Skin (Genus)

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Verocity Dance 1 Pose
Direct MP Link, Only 5Ls!

Location - Strawberry Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)