10.09.2018

A Black Swan Keeps Haunting Me


I thought a desires worth any pleasure, 
Can never really be a sin in vain
One hundred and one shots of opportunity, 
I'd gladly take them all again and again and again

My angel's left me, sorrows are my own
Now I'm here, with the Devil on my own
Just like a churchyard shadow, craving after me
It's only there to terrify my mind, a black swan keeps haunting me

               ~~ Black Swan, Megadeth


CREDITS:

Virtual DIVA - Black Swan
@ On9 Event starting October 9th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

enVOGUE HAIR - Veronica

RealEvil Industries - Simone Bow Collar

Genus Bento Head v1.1 - Mocap - Beta Phase REOPENED

GENUS Project - ELENA Gacha
The Arcade until October 31st

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

UNiQ PhaZe - Ballet 5 Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)