10.06.2018

I Won't Let Go Again


I can almost feel you breathing
Like a whisper in my ear
I remember how you lost me
Or how I lost you
I stare into the blackness
It’s staring back at me
Why did I try to live without you
I want you, I need you

Open up my eyes
I need your light again
Burning me inside
I need your love again
I can feel our hearts collide
I can feel our hearts ignite
Open up my eyes
I’m yours again

Will I wake up from this moment
Will I see you slip away
Or is this a new beginning
Of beauty and rage
Where did I lose my passion
When did I start to fade
Without you my world is darkness
I won’t let go again

                   ~~ Yours Again, Red


CREDITS:

{letituier} - Neidy Hair

LUXE Paris - Red Wind Outfit
Swank

Park Place - Bradbury Black Leather Living Room
Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - October 7th through October 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

.nnovative - King K Applier (Genus)
Compatible w/Studio Exposure Body Appliers
@ The Level Event until October 25th

Pink Fuel - GENUS HD LIPSTICK Applier - Dazzle Me

Genus Bento Head v1.1 - Mocap - Beta Phase REOPENED

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)