4.16.2019

Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself


I will guide you all the way
Because I know exactly what you're trying to say

You have the right to remain silent
I'll get the lights ... you get that smile

And you say nothing at all
Well I couldn't have said it better myself
Tonight the conversation takes the fall
Just love me like you love nobody else

                ~~ Couldn't Have Said It Better, Meat Loaf


CREDITS:

!!Firelight!! - Odette Curls
Driftwood until May 5th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld - Main Store / Rhoda Store
___________________________

Meva - Jana Dress (Maitreya)
Kinky Monthly until April 22nd

Meva Lordys Blazer (Maitreya)
UniK Event until April 28th
Note: Two sizes included, one perfect on its own,
one to wear over things, like the Jana Dress
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Izzie's - Baby Hairs Hairbase LAQ-Omega
Lara Hurley - Jill Applier/Skin (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Layla Beauty Set Eyes (Catwa) - April Powder Pack
A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)
Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Vista Animations - ZOE AO Full Bento V1
Animation Captured Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)