4.30.2019

We'll Always Have That Taxi Ride


So I turned my cab into the driveway,
Past the gate and the fine trimmed lawns.
And she said we must get together,
But I knew it'd never be arranged.
And she handed me twenty dollars,
For a two fifty fare, she said
"Harry, keep the change."
Well another man might have been angry,
And another man might have been hurt,
But another man never would have let her go...
I stashed the bill in my shirt.
And she walked away in silence

                    ~~ Taxi, Harry Chapin


CREDITS:

{NANTRA} - Taxi! Pose 6m
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Serenity Style - Garden Folly Hall- Brick
@ Flourish until May 4th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

SNEAK PEEK
1313 Mockingbird Lane - Roselia Dress & Sleeves
FaMESHed until May 1st through 27th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld Facebook Flickr
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Romy applier (Genus)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Eyelashes (Genus)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Body Applier V2  (Omega)
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

{Limerence} - Margarita Hair & Headdress (Rare Gachas)
.euphoric ~Seduction Eyes Applier Hud 3 (Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

dust bunny . Con - Emma Flower Bicycle - Decor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)