8.17.2019

Make Him Speechless


You say you'll be down in five
The smell of your perfume
Is floating down the stairs
You're fixing up your hair
Like you do

I know that I'll be a mess
The second that I see you
You won't be surprised
It happens every time
It's nothing new

It's always on a night like tonight
I thank God, you can read my mind
'Cause when you look at me with those eyes

I'm speechless
Staring at you standing there in that dress
What it's doing to me ain't a secret
'Cause watching you is all that I can do

And I'm speechless
You already know that you're my weakness
After all this time I'm just as nervous
Every time you walk into the room
I'm speechless

              ~~ Speechless, Dan + Shay


CREDITS:

Swank & Co. - Blossoming Couples Collection Dress
Maitreya, w/Texture Hud
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - August Round
No photo description available.
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Egozy Paris - Babe (Genus)
Wearing Tan Tone
This is a new release at the Main Store
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

(red)Mint - No. 67'19 Hair

.euphoric ~Giselle Eyes Applier (Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head BABY Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

HE IS WEARING:
*ARGRACE* - AKIRA Hair
* Tiffany Designs * - Gabe Men's Mesh Suit
7 Deadly s{K}ins - JUDAS Omega Head/Body Appliers (Caramel)
Head & Body - Absolut Creation - ADAM Bento

*Eternal Dream* - The Right Moment Couple Pose w/prop (older release)

What Next - Maison Drapes
Z.O.E. - Fireplace with Candles (Light), Painted Clay Urn Planter, Large She Shed Frame
Salacity Creations - Laura Round Rug


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)