9.11.2019

Pretty Eyes Pretty Nails


Just a closeup fashion shot this time.  Well, I shouldn't say "just."  Here are fantastic eye appliers by Egozy for Catwa.  She got me to put my Catwa head back on.  I usually fall in love with her all over again, darn it.  ;)  And my always lovely nails are by Zoz.  These are necessaries, ladies.  Go get 'em.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Maitreya, Slink, Omega, ZOZ Bento
WCF - Back To School until September 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Flickr Facebook / Instagram
___________________________

Egozy Paris - Mysterious Eyes (Catwa)
eBento until September 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Alli&Ali - Alectrona Hair
Insol - Eva Face/Body Appliers (Catwa)
Izzie's - Baby Hairs V2 Hairbase, Smokey Eyeshadow, Dimples
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Estetica - Bijou 4m Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)