6.30.2020

I can't help feeling like I'm camouflage


Dead-end streets and boulevards
You threw in the towel, I broke your heart
But there's a first time for everything
Who would've thought you'd feel so cold
And all these memories seem so old
To think you were my everything

Remember when we'd talk all night
But time ain't easy on us, how can love die?

I got so much sh*t to say
But I can't help feeling like I'm camouflage
Fortress around my heart
You were mine just yesterday
Now I have no idea who you are
It's like you camouflage

                    ~~ Camouflage, Selena Gomez


CREDITS:

Nocturnal Couture - Key to my heart naval ring
Multi-fits
Gems by UniK through July 12th
_____________________________
♥ ♥ ♥
More Event Info:
_____________________________

[[ Masoom ]] - Nyx Outfit
Legacy Perky, Legacy, Lara, Freya
Equal10 until July 6th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Maeve (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
Buy more detailed V3 BOM body skin and options at store (which I am wearing)
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

Magika Nature Faye Hair
Little Fish - Brow Rings (Lelutka)
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

Foxcity -  Stairs (Standing)-1 Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)