6.14.2020

Red is the color of my love


I'm wide awake, wide awake
And still I dream about you
Finally, I find my place
And all this mess-mess-me-me-mess you made
I live for you baby
I die for you
Just let me know
I'm bleeding for you
Red is the color of my love
Dark as the night
Hot as the sun
Like a cloud that's full of rain
Like a melody that plays

                      ~~ Red is the color, Britney Spears


CREDITS:

A U R U S Cosmetics - Adriana Bento Nails
Maitreya, Slink w/Hud
@ Store for Energy Event June 12-14
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

TRUTH - Poetry Hair (VIP Gift)
Genus Project - Jessica Piercing Set 2 (Previous Gacha)

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Rose (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
Vintage Fair 2020 until June 22nd

Colivati - Mcgrath Eyeshadow (Lelutka HD)
.LeLutka. - LAKE Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

STUN Poses - Lucia 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)