9.08.2020

Something VERY important to tell you...Boop!


TP over to Dreamland Designs to check out the Woodrow collection.  I was setting up for this shot, adding some clutter to the cabinet shelves, when my partner logged in.  We can say the collection is a winner - there was NO budging him off the couch, lol.  So!  I worked around him.  ;)

This set has a realistic, comfy feeling, one of the many things I love about DD creations.  The included decor make it easy to place and decorate.  Add your personal final touches and you will feel like you're home!  The bento animations in the couch are really wonderful.  Pardon me while I boop! my sweetie again, too fun.

CREDITS:

Dreamland Designs - Woodrow Modern Couch
Cabinet, Table
Adult / PG / Bento Animations

(Shelf itty bitties various and not part of the set.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)