9.13.2020

Younger Than Springtime


Younger than springtime, are you
Softer than starlight, are you,
Warmer than winds of June,
Are the gentle lips you gave me.
Gayer than laughter, are you,
Sweeter than music, are you,
Angel and lover, heaven and earth,
Are you to me.

And when your youth
And joy invade my arms,
And fill my heart as now they do,
Then younger than springtime, am I,
Gayer than laughter, am I,
Angel and lover, heaven and earth,
Am I with you!

           ~~Younger Than Springtime, South Pacific


CREDITS:

Nuve - SURI (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
Wearing Light/Fair/Black Eyebrows
LIGHT TONES PACK = GROUP GIFT!
More Info HERE
+ Body V3 @ Store
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

*Lode* - Head Accessory - Julia Crown [white]
Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes @ Lootbox until September 28th
TRUTH Charisma
.LeLutka. - FLEUR Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)

Diversion Blossom 4m


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)