11.14.2020

Kitty Kilroy was here


My gorgeous hair is by Ade, called Positions.  It's very well constructed - I checked each single hair (was up all night).  Great style here, but what I particularly like is the optional hair band.  Grab this one at the main store.

Nobody is stealing my MOoH! Rosie sweater from inventory!  It's cute as a button, or in this case, a kitten!  Included in the folder are multiple fit options, and a hud with 4 textures.  Cute cute cute!  And!  Discounted 50% for group members until November 26th, so no excuses!  You'll want it anyway.  I've saved this look as an outfit; within the chaos of MY inventory this is high praise indeed.

My skin is by Nuve.  This is Ava.  I particularly like her on Lelutka Fleur (shown), but try her on other Lelutka Evo heads, I'd love to know what  you think and see your shots.  Big news soon!  An update for the Body V3 is coming and it's beautiful.  Don't worry, if you're buying V3 now you will be able to get the update free.  And ssshhh!  Very soon a new face to add to the Nuve collection for ladies.  I've been jumping out of my skin in anticipation - get it?  Well, I crack ME up.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Ade Styles - Positions Hair w/Style Hud
With/Without Hairband
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

MOoH! - Rosie Sweater
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
@ Main Store HERE
50% Group Discount until November 26th = 99Ls!
Wear Group Tag
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Facebook Flickr Website
_____________________________

Nuve - Ava (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
+ Body V3 @ Store
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
*PKC* - Eyebrow Piercing
Influence - Cross Hoop Earrings
.LeLutka. - FLEUR Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

Blueberry - Zipped Jeans

Diversion - Blossom 5
BellePoses - Budapeste <3 Background
Location - Backdrop Central

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)