7.25.2021

Blinded By Love

Help me to see
'Cause I am blinded by love, blinded by love
And help me to be the one to guide us
Through the dark things we do


Oh, I don't know what possibly changed
We were so good, so good
And where is the light at the end of this tunnel
'Cause I am falling apart and I am breaking your heart

                    ~~Blinded by Love, Lenka


CREDITS:

Rovan Store - AMORE Dress
w/ Gold Tattoo (BOM)
Multi-Fits, Color Options
Sense Event until August 8th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr Flickr Group
___________________________

Nuve Hope Skin - BOM - Wearing Evo X - Sunkissed
LelutkaEvo/EvoX/Catwa HDPro
+
Nuve Dimples 70% - BOM - Evo X - Sunkissed
LelutkaEvo/EvoX/Catwa HDPro
+
Nuve - Body Skin V4 - BOM
Belleza, Maitreya + Petite, Legacy + Perky, Kupra + Kups
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

MINA Hair - Natalia with Mask
.LeLutka. - LILLY 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

Foxcity - Curves-7

Dictatorshop Smugglers Cove - Bondage Trunk
EED - Potted Hibiscus Red




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)