7.07.2021

Tropical Heat

The sun is dipping and soon it will be a tropical island heat evening!  


I'm wearing Ade Styles' pretty Liza hair - one of my faves.  Note:  This particular Lelutka EvoX hairbase works VERY well with it.  She has a bow option as well.

My skin is by Nuve.  This is Lucy, now available for Lelutka EvoX, Evo, and Catwa HDPro.  With it, I'm also wearing Crystal brows, Ava Lipstick, and Body V3 along with Cleavage 1.  If you're familiar with my blogging, you know that 99.9% of the time, I'm mix and matching Nuve items.

For the Swank Event, I'm wearing Swank & Co.'s pretty Summer Skys Mesh Nails.  This color selection paired nicely with my Skindustrial Bodyworks dress called Rumbera.  This is the yellow option.  Perfect for tropical heat nights!

Happy shopping. :)


CREDITS:

Ade Styles - Liza Hair w/Style Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Skindustrial Bodyworks - Rumbera Dress (Yellow)
Multi-Fits, Color Options

Swank & Co. - Summer Skys Nails
Maitreya, Color Options
  _____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve Lucy Skin (EvoX) - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed
LelutkaEvo/EvoX/Catwa HDPro

Nuve Ava Lipstick (EvoX) Applier
LelutkaEvo/EvoX/Catwa HDPro
More Info HERE
+
Crystal Brows
Body V3, Cleavage 1
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

.LeLutka. - Lilly 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
.LeLutka. EvoX.Hairbase.038 (f)
*Lode* - Head Accessory - Zinnia Single [yellow] - held
Colivati - Essential Eyeliner (Lelutka HD)
Avi-Glam - Stargazer Eyes
RAWR! - Soiree Earrings
NaaNaa's - Tati Bracelets
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

versuta. ai // Pose 8




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)