11.13.2021

Autumn's Not That Cold


That summer sun was setting
When you set your sights to leave
And I braced myself believing
It would bring me to my knees
Oh but here it is October
Oh the leaves are turning gold
Each night’s a little bluer
But autumn’s not that cold

               ~~Autumn's Not That Cold, Skip Ewing

And here it is mid-November already.  We are barreling through this year!  For your virtual fall festivities, stop by the Swank Event.  The items depicted are by Swank & Co. and can be tucked cozily amid your own outdoor decorating.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Swank & Co. - Autumn Harvest Mailbox
Swank & Co. - Autumn Fawn Scene Animated
Swank & Co. - Autumn Pumpkins in the Air Hanging Lantern

  _____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Location - My home @ Gooseberry Estates




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)