11.11.2021

Santa’s coming to my house tonight


It’s Christmas Eve
I’m lying in my bed
It’s time for sleep
But I’m awake instead

Mom and Dad have said, “Goodnight”
But I still want to hear
The sound of sleighbells ringing
And the hooves of his reindeer
Cause Santa’s coming to my house tonight

And I keep wiggling around (wiggle wiggle wiggle)
And kicking my feet (kick kick kick)
Laughing like I’m Santa Claus (ho ho ho)
Cause I just can’t fall asleep
But if I lie really still
And close my eyes
I just might hear him when he comes inside

                       ~~Santa's Coming to my House Tonight, The Laurie Berkner Band


CREDITS:

Tylar's Treasures - Naughty Santa Collection
chair, drapes, table decor, fireplace, rug, tree, wreath
69Ls each for Dirty Discounts Friday, November 12th ONLY
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

JIAN Poinsettia Garland




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)