5.05.2022

Have you got the look?


Here we are folks
The dream we all dream of
Boy versus girl in the World Series of love
Tell me, have you got the look?

You walked in, I woke up
I've never seen a pretty girl
Look so tough, baby
You got that look

Color you peach and black
Color me takin' aback
Crucial, I think I want ya

You've got the look (You've got the hook)
You sho'nuf do be cookin' in my book
Your face is jammin'
Your body's heck-a-slammin'
If love is good
Let's get to rammin'

You got the look
You got the look

               ~~U Got The Look, Prince


CREDITS:

Tiffany Designs * - Sheelin Outfit
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
PROMO! 99Ls
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Jackie Skin - BOM (Wearing Sunkissed), Brows/Lip Tint
Lelutka EvoX
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Vezzo Ink Tattoo - Elize Tattoo - Wearing Black - BOM 50%
Multi-Colors, 3 opacity options
BOM, Multi Appliers
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

 Wasabi - Maite Hair
 .LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
e.marie // Leah Earrings
Legacy Bento Body

{NANTRA} - Ready for Blast-Off, Pose 4

Exposeur - Clean Scenes - Tunnel

LumiPro 18 System/Projector



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)