5.28.2022

You're like the thing that makes the universe explode


My life
My life was black and white and I believed it
My eyes
My eyes looked at the world but couldn't see it

You're like the thing that makes the universe explode
Into the colors of a world I've never known
You keep turning, keep turning my life around

Violets and purples, diamonds and circles, you're my kaleidoscope
I love every minute, you've got me in it, you're my kaleidoscope

                      ~~Kaleidoscope, A Great Big World


CREDITS:

[HarshLands] - Sapling Arch with Lights - Spring
Spring, Summer, Autumn Winter - With/Without Lights

!OA-MEO! - Dark Boho Garden
BigPuff, LightTree, White Flower Patches
 ___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________ 

PACK Store / Spring Tulips - Group of 7
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)