2.15.2023

Candy Treats


It used to be a thing, when I was in elementary school, to give candy hearts to the kids. Is it still?  I remember opening them and thinking oh wow, it says "hug me."  Should I hug him after class?  And he called me "Cutie Pie!"  He must like me!  Messages from an easier, innocent life.

May all your life messages be simple, joyous and kind.


CREDITS:

Billie Jacket / Sugar Dress
Multi-Fits, Texture Huds
 @ Swank

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

DOUX - Fatima Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Orsini Jewelry -QUEENIE Necklace
*AvaWay* - ELIZA Bracelets & Rings Set
Nuve - Scarlett Skin, Scarlett lip tint 2 #7 EvoX
Nuve - Bubblegum Lipgloss EvoX
Nuve - Ivy Brows (HD), Eyeshadow 5 EvoX, Dimples 70% - BOM
Nuve - Body v4
_____________________________

Secret Poses Skye Set, Pose 1
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

CJ Creations - Wildflower with Cornflower Patch on Grass

Simply Shelby - Picket Fence Garden Wagon pink

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)