2.08.2023

It's my fantasy


I call you up for a rendezvous
Another night of just me and you
I feel so warm when I meet your eyes
I'm flying high somewhere in the skies

And now I feel that you really care
We have so much in our lives to share
I think you know that I won't let you go
Please stay with me 'cause I love you so

You came from nowhere without a sign
Now I can't stop watching when you smile
You are forever right here with me
It's all I want, it's my fantasy....

                   ~~My Fantasy, Sally Shapiro


CREDITS:

DICTATORSHOP - Bonnie Unicorn
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

SHE IS WEARING:

Magika - Sienna Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Nuve - Eve Skin
Adorsy - Pamela Top & Skirt
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

HE IS WEARING:

Stealthic - Baron Hair
.LeLutka. - EON 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Hunter Skin EvoX
Velour Body Tone
Butterscotch - Liam Jeans
Legacy Mesh Body

Two Moon Gardens - Soil Border [with tree] - Blue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)