4.19.2024

Daydream Believer


Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings
Of the bluebird as she sings
The six o'clock alarm would never ring
But it rings and I rise
Wipe the sleep out of my eyes
My shavin' razor's cold and it stings

Cheer up, sleepy Jean
Oh, what can it mean
To a daydream believer
And a homecoming queen?

You once thought of me
As a white knight on his steed
Now you know how happy I can be
Oh, and our good times starts and end
Without dollar one to spend
But how much, baby, do we really need

Cheer up, sleepy Jean
Oh, what can it mean
To a daydream believer
And a homecoming queen

             ~~Daydream Believer, The Monkees


 CREDITS:

Meva Belisa Blouse and Skirt
LaraX/Petite, Legacy Classic/Perky, Reborn w/Texture Hud
@ Fameshed until April 27th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - SARAH Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed
Separate Genus Morph Version
Nuve - Lilly Eyeshadows LeL EvoX 14
Nuve - Eye sockets + Waterline Lelutka EvoX Sunkissed
Nuve - Sarah Lipstick LeL EvoX12
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Stealthic - Cordova Hair
Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase EvoX - BROWN 2
Avi-Glam - Natural Eyes (Pack 1)
.LeLutka. - SUGAR 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY

Ana Poses - KyotoCu 7 prio3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)